Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rough Start...

Well, 2009 started rocky and rough. It was evident on the last day of 2008 that the battleground was pretty much packed. We made it through Christmas okay - that was so important to me - for all to be safe and feel loved. : ) Thank You Lord for that blessing!

Behind the scenes, I've been very irritable - and try not to justify that. Fed up - at the end of my rope - etc. puts it mildly. I am tired of my attitude and I'm not having an easy time of changing it. I am in no mood for nonsense on any level - haven't been for a long time - and will not be anytime soon... I've had very little energy for quite a while now - probably due to sickness in my body. I've been getting as much extra rest as possible - but it doesn't ever seem to be enough. Strife is on my last nerve. I crave time alone with God - and find very little... I'm working on fixing that. I know when I do - I'll feel so much better. He is everything I need. Things are starting to get better. I'll be back soon with some really neat stories of what God is doing!

He has big plans for us - all we have to do is yield to His will for our lives...

No comments: