Brandon is VERY excited - and can't wait to go to college!
I am so proud of him and happy for him!!
Today was my dad's birthday - I remembered to call - but didn't sing - since I didn't have the choir with me...
For memories sake...I think I got a mild concussion when the queen size solid wood headboard hit me last night. I was very dizzy when I woke up and it stayed with me for quite a while - also, my head felt really weird on the drive home from Louisiana. Pam, Tiffany, Amber, Journey & Trinity came for a visit this evening and I asked them to pray for me.
I thought my camera was in my purse when we left this morning - but it was in the boys' room - due to the night-light blowing up when Brenton plugged it in last night... So - no pictures at LA Tech - or along the way - bummer! The frost was so pretty as it glistened when the sun came out! We did get some pictures of Brandon holding Trinity tonight though... She held her arms out for him to take her - it was really sweet...
No comments:
Post a Comment