Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Storm 2009

The boys got their wish - no school today! So, they got all bundled up and went out to play. They had fun traipsing up and down the alley, slipping and sliding, and falling...



After walking around with them for a while and taking a few pics, I headed back in the house. Soon, I heard a ruckus...and found 3 boys, having a really good time jumping on a frozen trampoline - which is NOT allowed... But here they are in action:



At least they got most of the ice off first!
Here's what it looked like before:



The most exciting thing that happened was when the boys left the back door open... I was at the kitchen sink, asking (hollering) why the door was open (as the cold air was taking over...) Next thing I knew, Abigail came running around the corner - with Brittany running after her saying, "Abigail - NO!" She ran right through the kitchen and right out the back door and into the frozen grass with nothing on but her diaper! Everybody was in an uproar - and I was grabbing my camera once again...

No comments: