Saturday, May 21, 2011

No Release

For the first time in months - and maybe more than a year, I finally understand why I have had no release to write or speak about certain things that have been driving me absolutely crazy. So many questions, so much wondering; fit to be tied at times to have to remain silent. Of course, it would have to do with God's plan for healing, salvation, and deliverance. So glad I didn't make a mess!  Not that God couldn't fix it, but now I see that it could have cost at least one opportunity for the Kingdom - and one lost is too many.

“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.  Matthew 10:16

God did not give me a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and a sound mind.  Nothing is too big for Him!  He wants His people FREE!

No comments: