Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day in Shifts...

Abigail giving to her mommy...











Abigail helping her nana with Jello cake...







Kyleigh looking cute...



Brian, Kayla, & Kyleigh...



Bradley, Brenton, Brandon, & Braylon at the park...







I forgot to take pictures of my mom with her pretty flowers.

Darrell took us to the River of Glory for church.
Brittany gave me a sunflower mug that says Mom, I love you.
Brandon gave me a cd of The Fray.
Brian gave me a singing card. (It startled me when I opened it!)
Bradley, Brenton, and Braylon gave me an electric can opener!
A very nice 'no sharp edges' one...earned by working w/Darrell.
Kayla gave me a good hug and said Happy Mother's Day.
Abigail and Kyleigh were both such a joy. : )
My brother bought my lunch - and Mom's when we took her to eat.
My sweet friend sent me a card with $! I bought picture frames!

All in all - it was a very good Mother's Day.

No comments: