Friday, March 6, 2009

Time...

I should not be posting this morning... I'm tired and frustrated. I was up until after 1am looking for pictures for Braylon's timeline project - that he did tell me about. I didn't read the newsletter this week - so I didn't know it was due today. Looking for the pictures brought back many memories - and I miss what I remember. So much has happened and so much has changed. I can't afford to stay here very long - it's a sad place - so - off to the shower I go to worship the Lord and change the outlook of this day...

*******************************

After a shower - time in God's presence - and a prayer from Joy...

...I have a much better mindset. February was an extremely difficult month and I hope and pray that March is much better! My goal is to get things in order - everything is so piled up - it is very overwhelming - but it's got to get done - and that's all there is to it. I can do ALL things through Christ. He is my strength and my song!! I'm so glad He loves me.

No comments: