The house has been quiet for a week... God has been talking - and I can hear Him! It's been so noisy and busy for so long that it's been difficult for me to be still and know or to hear His still small voice. I don't even know how to explain it but I am so thankful to be able to hear Him clearly again.
He gave me the name of who would do something like this???
He gave me the same the next day when asked the same...
He told me who to send out a plea for prayer to...
He had a friend call and advise me what to do...
He cautioned me when we were hanging up signs...
He immediately revealed an anonymous writer...
He instructed me to put something away...
He showed me why a few minutes later...
He confirmed the revelation...
He put something right in front of me...
He put a serious check in my spirit...
He gave me two people to call...
He revealed the next battle...
He didn't let heaviness crush me...
He gave me an understanding ear...
He gave me peace after prayer...
This is my God and His Holy Spirit at work in my life. I am so thankful for how He takes care of me and amazed at how He leads me. He sees me - He knows me - He loves me - He cares about me and everything that concerns me. All I have to do is listen, trust, and obey... There is no other way!!! He is always with me. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment