Sunday, April 5, 2009

Changin' it up!

I should post more often. I usually have SO much on my mind!!!

I added some songs - the passion of my heart for now - I'll try to explain:

Crystal Lewis - 'People Get Ready' - I've always LOVED this song! I used to roll down the windows and leave the radio UP when it came on! Not something I usually did with Christian music...that was more for rock 'n roll. That was years ago, when I was not as passionate about LIVING for Jesus as I am today - but the passion WAS there - even then! There's no better time to play it, sing it, and say it than now -> PEOPLE GET READY - KNOW JESUS! HE IS COMING BACK SOON. Believe it or not...

As for what's going on in the world today - we are moving rapidly towards a one world economy - one world government - and a one world religion will soon follow. Global everything - everywhere. It's okay - if you are a believer in Jesus and exercise your faith. God is our provider - we do not depend on the same economy as the world does. This all has to happen before Jesus can come again. It is written - and it will happen.

A little encouragement - in the book of Acts - the Roman Empire operated as a one world government. There was still a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit and a great revival. God took care of His people. Open up the bible and read about it! (Thanks to Irvin Baxter for pointing that little bit of Bible trivia out!)

The other new song additions are just ones that came to mind - I love music - always have - always will - though the genre' has changed a bit...

...which brings me to this... The other day, I decided to surprise the boys and get out some old music. I picked The Cars first - since it's happy music and they needed a little cheering up. It is amazing how the words just flowed out with the songs and the dance is still in me. Why is it so easy to dance to that - and so hard to get it in gear and dance to what I listen to now? Or is it the music? I always did love to dance - and often did until I married a man who didn't like to dance. I grieved over the loss of that love for years - along with many others. It felt good to have some good time fun. So, maybe I'll do that more often - when the chance presents itself.

No comments: