Couldn't think of a better title...
So, I've been in trouble since I woke up - opened the microwave and heard 'I'm sorry' - why are you sorry? (there was sausage in there to stay warm) SO? What gives? Stubbed my toe on somebody's shoe and didn't say anything or even turn back around but for some reason they started reeling that they didn't move. SO? What gives? Give me a break - that's how the day started...
So, this afternoon, we had unexpected company. I wasn't prepared neither was the house... But, I cleared off the couches and invited them in to sit down. We had a very nice visit and I invited them to stay for dinner. We had chili dogs - nothing extravagant - just chili dogs. It was fun, we had plenty, and I was glad to serve. I was actually happy that my son invited his friends to come over to our house - he doesn't do that very often. It was a good thing - in my opinion...
Later, when everyone was gone and I took time to sit down and eat, the chair that I sat on collapsed. I screamed the whole way down and then hit my head - hard - and I cried out - loudly. To those who saw it - some thought it was hilarious and everybody was concerned - but one who I would have liked to come to see if I was okay - never came. I'm hurt - not that it matters. And I'm not talking about the bump on the back of my head or the resulting headache either.
Jesus - cares - saves - heals - delivers - and He is always with me. I'm thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment