All four of the legal adults in our family voted - early at that. Three of us voted for the same candidate - so, at least we know that we didn't cancel each other out - the 4th - we will probably never know...
Our reactions vary - one is uneasy - I prayed for them. One is giddy or is it anxious?! One is sleeping - and I will be very soon. My husband was just fine with leaving the tv off tonight. Praise God for miracles.
My son can't believe I'm not watching 'history' being made on television. He can't believe I'll be able to sleep tonight. He can't believe I am so calm. He is 18 and knows that the world as he knows it is about to CHANGE and he is beside himself.
Good night - sleep sound in JESUS! I know I will.
IN GOD WE TRUST - GOD ALONE - HE IS ON THE THRONE!!!
1 comment:
Yes, I slept soundly in Jesus.
On a side note...Michele, I think you are one of the most wonderful people I have ever met (and we haven't even met).
Post a Comment