It's been a rough couple of days... Tomorrow (today) starts new. The kids and I had a "we repent, we are so thankful for forgiveness, and we are asking for help because 'boy do we need it' session" - earlier tonight!
If you happen to read this - please pray for us - especially me!
I have been absolutely rotten. Like - life sucks - I'm mad at the world and *almost* everybody in it - rotten! The toothache just about did me in. That's no excuse - I really just got to the point where I couldn't take anything else. My plate is overflowing and then some. Battling on too many fronts and not pressed in to Jesus like I should be. Made some decisions without praying first - and live to regret it since it's evident that it couldn't possibly have been God's will.
People have been really getting on my nerves - rude people - people who could care less about others and how they feel or what they might be going through. People who stand in judgment and treat others like crap like they have a right to do so. This always bothers me but there are times when I don't keep it to myself...
No comments:
Post a Comment