Monday, October 6, 2008

And He did.

Thank You Lord for another day - trusting in You - and it was much better than I could've hoped for - really. This walk is not an easy one but thank You for not leaving my side. I love you with all of my heart, mind, soul - all that I am!

Darrell was home in time for dinner today - and sat with us at the table to eat. That was nice.


Darrell and me - Frisco Roughriders game - Summer 2008.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Michele, I love your transparency and your love for the Father. It is awesome and inspiring. Thank you for sharing your heart and, in response to His love, sharing His heart, too. Love you friend.

Anonymous said...

your welcome .. and I see that you love the Lord and that is most important .. God bless .. hope and pray to hear from you again .. I will for sure send you another invite when I start my post based on my forty day journey with Jesus Christ .. It is titled "A Journey with Blue Eyes" .. till then come by at your will and keep loving that husband of your youth .. Jah bless .. Tbone out ..

Anonymous said...

people think that you have to have a ton of faith .. if they only knew that Jesus said a mustard seed and not a mountain size to move that mountain and sent it to the sea .. again jah bless .. Tbone out