Friday, October 2, 2009

Beautiful Rainbow

Brian called excited yesterday evening because there was a HUGE rainbow outside. I quickly grabbed my camera and followed the boys out the door. It was bright and beautiful. We took pictures from the front - and the back - and then Brittany called as well because she had spotted it on her way home! I wish now that I would've gotten in the car and driven down to the open area of the park down the road though - because what we didn't see was the other half of it - probably the half that Brittany saw... Brian told me today that it went across the entire sky. The trees across the street were blocking our view.

From the front yard:



From the back yard:



Clouds on the other side:



Clouds at sunset:

1 comment:

Michele said...

Brenton said, "Aww! That is a cool. Where is that? That is an award winning photo!" (The bottom cloud one) I was trying to reply to so many questions at once and ended up laughing. He retorted, "That's not yours, is it?" I said, "Yes it is!" Just had to record this exchange...

Off to feed some ducks on a very windy day!