I was thinking earlier - as I often do - and as normal, I stand amazed at how God works. Not too long ago, I received some words, answers, and confirmations!!!
A few years back, I realized that my children and I were SO very blessed - always... But I had a picture in my mind {my husband wasn't under the umbrella with us}. His family was blessed and by that, so was he - but, he was on the outside. I remember thinking how sad that was and wondered if he realized it. I also wondered if he was under the umbrella, would we be more blessed?
Well, God answered (a few years later). He sent someone very special - who understood exactly where I was and where I have been to tell me that "God is not withholding blessing from you or your children - He wouldn't do that." Thank You Lord - You are so good.
He also made it clear to me that in a certain situation, I have a choice - and no matter what I choose, He will bless me either way. He set me free from believing a lie - that if I choose a certain way, it would be sin and He would be disappointed in me... It is so freeing to have a choice - and to know that His love is 100% unconditional.
He also gave my friend a picture... She saw me and my children under an umbrella - and my husband wanted to be under it too. Now, how amazing is that? Not only did He reveal that He wasn't withholding anything from us; He gave me an updated picture and renewed my hope. It all starts with desire. So, back to praying in that area... It's been a while - it's kind of hard to pray when you don't have any hope.
Too bad hope doesn't get rid of frustration.
So many times I want to record my thoughts - and so often, I don't get to. I'm glad I was able to write tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment