A sweet friend texted me to see if I had noticed a field of sunflowers... A couple of days later, as I drove by, I found myself wondering how on earth I ever could have missed it. It was so BIG! And there was another field a bit further north!! Sad thing was that it was a stormy morning - so my hopes of stopping to get pictures were a little dashed. Bright thing was that on the drive back, the sun came out, sooo ... my youngest and I stopped to brave the mud and snap some pictures ... too bad I forgot to snap a pic or two of our verrry muddy shoes!!
You can click on the pic to make it bigger! :)
 |
| I think this one is my very favorite!!! |
 |
| So much pollen... |
 |
| I really like this one too!! |
 |
| Pretty perfect! |
No comments:
Post a Comment