We were out and about today to take back some TWC equipment and on the way home, we stopped by Aldi's so Braylon could buy some pies. Guess what?! No pies. So, we backed up a bit to look at the candy and I saw some yummy German chocolate for a great price and picked out two. Braylon got some gummy worms. As we got in line to pay, I saw some pretty purple roses and bent down to smell them before moving up in line. Then, I stepped back to look again briefly before moving up again. As I moved, an older gentleman behind me said, "I don't believe I've ever seen roses that color." Without even looking at him, I answered saying, "Me either" and grabbed them to buy. As we got in the car, it sunk in what I had just done... I bought myself flowers and candy - and not just flowers...but, roses - and not just candy...but, German chocolate!! All for under $10 with tax. No guilt treat! : ) I wish you could smell them through the screen - delicious!


No comments:
Post a Comment