Thursday, April 15, 2010

Time and Talk

Never and no interest. I can't stand it. I think I can't live this way. The truth is I don't want to live this way. I hate it. God loves me and He says I can do all things. He says nothing is impossible for me. I believe that. I'm just not real happy to know it. I don't like rejection, unlove, and loneliness. That's just the sad truth. Will my dreams ever come true?!

I feel like I'm missing out - but really, I'm not - because I have everything in Jesus.

In Christ, that's where my joy is - that's where I'm happy - that's where I am complete - that's where I long to be every moment of every day. World, flesh, and devil - leave me alone. You have no power over me. I belong to Jesus. I am His and He is mine!

Oh Jesus, I'm longing... You, and only You know my heart.

No comments: