I've lost count of how many times I've been to court with Brian. Today, things went well. 0 tardies - 0 absenses - Doing Awesome! was his teacher's report to the judge. He will go back to NovaNet in the fall and should be finished with school before Halloween of this year - and walk across the stage with his class in 2010. I'm proud of him for persevering - and told him so. Life has not been easy - his choice. Even with all of the obstacles, a tough judge, tough love, and God's grace (even though he doesn't realize it) has gotten him through.
Brandon - he's done! I am VERY proud of him for graduating with honors - he worked hard and held down a pretty much full-time job at the same time. I didn't think it was the best idea - but he pulled through - and he was successful and decorated. : )
The GRADUATE...
...with the parents
...with the brothers
...with Meemo
...with silly Uncle Jay
...opening the Sallee's card
...with beautiful Alicia
No comments:
Post a Comment