Monday, August 25, 2008

This is gonna be cool...

...when I get it up and running! I need a place to be me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele,

I'm Jerri from Misty LeBlanc's comments. Are you here in the Metroplex? I'm in Bedford over by the airport.

Anonymous said...

Oh, honey, we have to have coffee or sweet tea one day. I know exactly where Allen is. We considered moving there before the Lord miraculously moved us over here. Our dentist lives in Allen, but his office is in Garland.

Have you lived there long? We remember when it was still pasture land. We lived in Dallas for a little over 2 years after we got married, and we've been on this side of the Metroplex about 14 1/2 years.

Anonymous said...

thanks and I hope you stop by and read others as I will be posting new one as and when they go with what I am posting about .. God bless you .. you have a lovely family .. again God bless .. Tbone out